Toronto Yoga Classes with Judith McDermid
Yoga for Every Body!
Combine traditional and adapted postures with powerful breathing techniques and watch what happens!!
We will explore:
- healthy movement, alignment of the spine & joints
- breath practices during movement
- sequences of different poses arranged with a purpose
- adaptations that allow experienced students and newcomers to work at their own speed.
- Classes are small with 6 – 8 students. Judith offers personal attention and fosters a sense of community and contentment.
Yoga in Toronto (formerly on Castlefield near Eglinton/Yonge)
Online Group Classes via Zoom for the month of June 2020.
Mondays: 4:00 – 5:15 p.m.
Wednesdays: 11:00 – 12:15 p.m.
Contact Judith to reserve your spot by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 647-227-4433
Private sessions by appointment
Semi-private and Private class times to be arranged with Judith.
Contact Judith by email: email@example.com or phone: 647-227-4433
Invent a class!
Ask us about a class for your own group. Recruit your book club,
your baseball team or office crowd.
Judith’s attention to detail and her knowledge of the human body have been invaluable in helping me cope with chronic pain through yoga.D.B.
For me, yoga class is like hitting the ‘reset’ button.T.B.